Tuesday 26 August 2014

It's been too long....

LITERALLY I don't even know where I've been.....well actually I do I've been pregnant for the last 39 weeks and 2 days and now very anxious to meet our little girl.

I have been drawing not been drawing as much as I would like to be but I'm doing as much as I possibly can without falling asleep at my drawing board lol who know growing a human was so tiring...nah it's been great and I just wanted to give you guys an update on where I've been and what I've been doing :) 

Here are some of the piece's I have been working on...

I finally completed the Elvis Presley 'The King' portrait which I am very happy with.























I also did a Frozen piece, including all the much loved characters from the hit Disney movie.













And then some thing a little different to what I'd usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment